Need to see a doctor, but don’t want to wait?
When flu or allergies, a sore throat or sprain slows you down, stop in to your neighborhood Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Center. Be seen today with little or no wait time. The 6 conveniently located offices offer walk-in service from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, without an appointment.
Use our Save My Spot online check-in tool to choose the time and location that’s best for you and your family. Save your place in line, online, and skip the “hurry up and wait” game.
COVID-19 Testing Available at All Urgent Care Locations
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers provide COVID-19 testing for patients of all ages. COVID-19 testing is available for diagnosis and for domestic / international travel, school or work clearance.
Patients must first be seen by a provider, who will order a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) for COVID-19; NAATs are viral tests for current COVID-19 infection. Staff will immediately collect a specimen and will notify the patient of the test results by phone within 24 to 48 hours.
Note that COVID-19 testing at SMH Urgent Care Centers is not free. Patients will be billed for the urgent care visit and the COVID-19 test. For insured patients, your insurance provider will be billed for these services. Patients without insurance or who prefer to self-pay can pay the standard urgent care prompt-pay visit fee ($150), along with an additional $100 for the testing and lab processing.
If you were tested for COVID-19 at a Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Center,
click here for information about accessing your test result.
For information on COVID-19 testing in our area, click here to visit the Sarasota Department of Health website or call the Sarasota County COVID-19 Call Center (941-861-2883) for guidance.
For information related to Sarasota Memorial Hospital and COVID-19, please click here.
NOTE: Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers do NOT provide COVID-19 vaccinations.
Illness & injury don’t take breaks. Neither do we.
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers continue to provide adults and children* with high-quality, quick medical care for a variety of non-emergent injuries and illnesses. With onsite X-ray and lab testing, our board-certified physicians can make accurate diagnoses fast — and you can feel better faster.
Why Choose SMH for Urgent Care?
- Fast, affordable and convenient
- Open later: evenings and weekends
- X-ray and lab service on-site
- Online check-in at all locations
- Board-certified physicians, compassionate staff
- Most health insurance plans accepted
- Prompt-pay available for uninsured patients
- Access to expertise of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
* Sarasota Memorial Urgent Cares treat patients older than 3 months. Younger infants should be seen by their pediatrician for routine or urgent care. In an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest ER. SMH Urgent Care Centers are not ERs.
Urgent Care Services Include:
- Flu shots & other vaccinations
- School & sports physicals
Evaluation & treatment for:
- Sprains, strains & fractures
- Eye injuries
- Lacerations & burns
- Sore throats
- Colds & flu
- Sinus infection
- Skin rashes