Need to see a doctor, but don’t want to wait?
When flu or allergies, a sore throat or sprain slows you down, stop in to your neighborhood Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Center. Be seen today with little or no wait time. The six conveniently located offices offer walk-in service from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week, without an appointment.
Use our Save My Spot online check-in tool to choose the time and location that’s best for you and your family. Save your place in line, online, and skip the “hurry up and wait” game.
COVID-19 & Urgent Care
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers do NOT provide free/community COVID-19 testing, nor do they provide prescriptions for COVID-19 testing. If you have COVID-19 symptoms or concerns that you may have novel coronavirus infection, call your doctor or the Sarasota County COVID-19 Call Center (941-861-2883) for guidance. For information related to Sarasota Memorial and COVID-19, please click here.
Is it safe to visit an Urgent Care Center?
To ensure that our Urgent Care Centers can continue to safely treat sick or injured patients, our teams are following strict infection control procedures and have implemented new processes to screen patients before they enter the facilities. If a patient has flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms or has had exposure to someone with COVID-19 patient, he/she is asked to don a mask and staff inside are notified so they can put on necessary protective equipment. Upon entry, the patient is immediately taken to an exam room to prevent exposure to any other patients.
For more information on Sarasota Memorial’s response to COVID-19, please visit smh.com/covid19.
Illness & injury don’t take breaks. Neither do we.
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers continue to provide adults and children* with high-quality, quick medical care for a variety of non-emergent injuries and illnesses. With onsite X-ray and lab testing, our board-certified physicians can make accurate diagnoses fast — and you can feel better faster.
Why Choose SMH for Urgent Care?
- Fast, affordable and convenient
- Open later: evenings and weekends
- X-ray and lab service on-site
- Online check-in at all locations
- Board-certified physicians, compassionate staff
- Most health insurance plans accepted
- Prompt-pay available for uninsured patients
- Access to expertise of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
* Sarasota Memorial Urgent Cares treat patients older than 3 months. Younger infants should be seen by their pediatrician for routine or urgent care. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest ER. SMH Urgent Care Centers are not ERs.