Need to see a doctor, but don’t want to wait?
When flu or allergies, a sore throat or sprain slows you down, stop in to your neighborhood Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Center. Be seen today with little or no wait time. The six conveniently located offices offer walk-in service from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week, without an appointment.
Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers provide adults and children* with high-quality, quick medical care. With onsite X-ray and lab testing, our board-certified physicians can make accurate diagnoses fast — and you can feel better faster.
Use our new Save My Spot online check-in tool to choose the time and location that’s best for you and your family. Save your place in line, online, and skip the “hurry up and wait” game.
Why Choose SMH for Urgent Care?
- Fast, affordable and convenient
- Open later: evenings and weekends
- X-ray and lab service on-site
- Online check-in at all locations
- Board-certified physicians, compassionate staff
- Most health insurance plans accepted
- Prompt-pay available for uninsured patients
- Access to expertise of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
* Sarasota Memorial Urgent Cares treat patients older than 3 months. Younger infants should be seen by their pediatrician for routine or urgent care. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest ER. SMH Urgent Care Centers are not ERs.