Need to see a doctor fast? Feeling better shouldn’t be a waiting game.
Save time and skip the waiting room with Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers’ new online check-in tool: Save My Spot!
Now, you can save your spot in line from any smartphone, tablet or desktop with a few clicks or taps. Use the tools below to select the time and location that works best for you. We’ll send a text confirmation with a map and driving directions. Then, simply arrive at your scheduled time, and one of our board-certified physicians will see you promptly*.
You can use Save My Spot whether you’re visiting an SMH Urgent Care Center for illness, injury or a student physical.
Don’t see an available time slot that works for you? Walk-ins are always welcome and will be seen within 30 minutes of arrival.
NOTE: Medicaid does not cover visits to urgent cares.
Why Use Save My Spot online check-in tool?
• It’s free, fast and convenient.
• Check-in from anywhere on any device.
• Plan your visit on your schedule.
• Choose from our 6 locations based on proximity or the best time for you.
• Wait in the comfort of your home, not the waiting room.
Urgent Care Center at South Venice
NOTE: Opens October 2nd, 2023
* Note: Checking in with Save My Spot does not guarantee your time; patients are prioritized by medical need. Save My Spot is available only at Sarasota Memorial Urgent Care Centers, not at Emergency Rooms. For emergency care, go straight to an ER or call 911.